Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dub Siren DX is on the bus!

edited June 2013 in General App Discussion

Dub Siren is the world's best selling Reggae, Dub & Dubstep app used by many professional DJs and musicians.

https://itunes.apple.com/by/app/dub-siren-dx-ultimate-dj-mixer/id376193244?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Comments

• love this app :-) PonPon Selecta

• I noticed this earlier, love the look of the interface. But still don't get what exactly you can do with it. Listen to radio I gathered. But then there's a synth and sample packs, but I see nothing that looks like a sequencer of any sort. Is the synth more of a wobbly droning thing, and the samples just loops?

• Looks like you select the radio station and play synthesised fog horns and such like...

• This app doesn't rotate as far as I can tell. It loads in landscape mode but upside down from how I like my iPad oriented when I'm using Audiobus. I like my connector slot on the left. It's not the biggest deal since its noise making function is so easy to use even if I have to see the screen upside down.

• This was one of the first apps i bought from the app store afew years back. That version has now been abandonded in favour of this new and improved one. It's basically a glorified reggea/dub/dubstep/reggaeton radiostation with some sound effects. If you've ever visited a reggeafestival you know what to expect: foghorns,sirens,guns,big up,jah up and so on. The synthesizer is basically just a tool to adjust the radio sounds in real time with spin effects,bass cut offs and such. There's a shop for in app purchases where you can buy extra sample packs from yellowman,zion train,jahtari,lee perry and more.
    If you're a reggae/dub fan you can't really go wrong with this. I love playing reggae on those hot summer days and been using this a lot on outdoor parties. It's a perfect toy for reggae fans and lately i've been using this a lot together with galileo. Truly awesome i can tell you.
    Hope this helps a bit for people on the fence for this one.

Big up!