Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SKRAM --- updaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeee !

Comments

• I worry that we're turning into a tough entitled crowd :)

• Kids these days... :trollface:

• I literally haven't bought the app because they haven't added A way to send audio elsewhere and to sync up in time. If they get these 2 things to work regardless which method they choose (link,midi,iaa,audiobus) they will have my money.

• edited June 2016

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I worry that we're turning into a tough entitled crowd :)

Not really , it's something they promised adding months ago , and was the reason I took the plunge . Pretty useless to me without any proper connectivity .

3 months ( and counting ) is a long time in app land and software ( and hardware ) can become obsolete and out of sync in a relatively short period of time . There are other apps I could have bought , and made use of, instead .

• @carol said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I worry that we're turning into a tough entitled crowd :)

Not really , it's something they promised adding months ago , and was the reason I took the plunge . Pretty useless to me without any proper connectivity .

3 months ( and counting ) is a long time in app land and software ( and hardware ) can become obsolete and out of sync in a relatively short period of time . There are other apps I could have bought , and made use of, instead .

OK. Just needed reassurance :)

• edited June 2016

I feel like the bring problem with Skram in particular was that it was released under the claim that there would be regular updates and new things added regularly, but we haven't seen anything and months have passed. This makes people feel like they got ripped off. Compare this with something like Blocs Wave which has been updating on a regular basis. What happens? People rave about Blocs Wave which probably continues it's sales and makes it easier for the developers to continue improving it, while Skram just disappears from the conversation.

• @Judochopjames said:
    I feel like the bring problem with Skram in particular was that it was released under the claim that there would be regular updates and new things added regularly, but we haven't seen anything and months have passed. This makes people feel like they got ripped off. Compare this with something like Blocs Wave which has been updating on a regular basis. What happens? People rave about Blocs Wave which probably continues it's sales and makes it easier for the developers to continue improving it, while Skram just disappears from the conversation.

we are talking about it right now

• Yeah but it's mostl> @nick said:

@Judochopjames said:

we are talking about it right now

Yeah but it's mostly negative, that's not exactly going to influence people to buy the app, and it's only been brought up ironically as a joke about how it's never getting updated.

• I expect there to be a nice update within the next couple of months and that time frame is perfectly fine for me. until it come we chat about it occasionally :wink:

• I got my 'price of a sandwich' worth out of it. More will be great too of course.

• @liine_nick any chance of an update to keep us natives from rioting the village?

IF (and this is the easy-for-Me-to-say "if") Skram just* got Audiobus and/or IAA the natives would cheer and rejoice while eagerly awaiting future modules etc.

• Don't mean to belittle the task of Audiobus / IAA implementation and at the same time can't help but notice how controversial it is to release a great app without either being implemented. This has been stated I know .. just one more drop in the "we're ready!" bucket. With Thanks.
  • @Proppa said:
    @liine_nick any chance of an update to keep us natives from rioting the village?

IF (and this is the easy-for-Me-to-say "if") Skram just* got Audiobus and/or IAA the natives would cheer and rejoice while eagerly awaiting future modules etc.

• Don't mean to belittle the task of Audiobus / IAA implementation and at the same time can't help but notice how controversial it is to release a great app without either being implemented. This has been stated I know .. just one more drop in the "we're ready!" bucket. With Thanks.

You are a very kind and reasonable person, I propose that at the time of the armistice we send you forward on the big white horse etc.

• At least Cubasis has faith it is coming...

• This is the best motto @juanconcho said to our president, Johnny.

I am ready right now, so I will always be ready because it is always right now.

• It'd be better if Skram devs could define us what "very soon" means for them.
    Is it 1 week or 2 ? Is it 1 month or 2 ? Is it in fall ?
    Teasing updates has become part of the game to sell apps, I guess...

• I just wish that they would fix the hiccup that happens every two minutes or so...
    ( iPad Air 2 ) latest iOS )...
    This makes it completely unusable for me :-((

• @Jes said:
    I just wish that they would fix the hiccup that happens every two minutes or so...

Agreed, a piece of crap that doesn't even have the name right . Should be called "SCAM" by a company called SCRAM.
    They can scram as far as I am concerned.

DELETED....there are so many great apps that I don't give a shirt about this one.

• @soundklinik said:

@Jes said:
    I just wish that they would fix the hiccup that happens every two minutes or so...

Agreed, a piece of crap that doesn't even have the name right . Should be called "SCAM" by a company called SCRAM.
    They can scram as far as I am concerned.

DELETED....there are so many great apps that I don't give a shirt about this one.

Yep , I've given up now too and cleared some space by deleting it .

• Well I live in hope, so it's still there waiting for the update.

• No response from developers about upcoming news? Not so smart ;)

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Well I live in hope, so it's still there waiting for the update.

+1

• edited June 2016

It's actually really inspiring to see how much you guys care! Really sorry it's taken so long, we've really been pushing this forward as fast as our resources can deliver. We're a small but very motivated team. :)

At the moment, we have a release candidate ready that does include some of the goodies you've been asking for. Final round of testing before submitting, hopefully no showstopper bugs pop up in the new features.

• @liine_nick said:
    It's actually really inspiring to see how much you guys care! Really sorry it's taken so long, we've really been pushing this forward as fast as our resources can deliver. We're a small but very motivated team. :)

At the moment, we have a release candidate ready that does include some of the goodies you've been asking for. Final round of testing before submitting, hopefully no showstopper bugs pop up in the new features.

Maybe next time you would be better off doing frequent small improvements rather than going for a Big Bang approach?

• @liine_nick said:
    Really sorry it's taken so long, we've really been pushing this forward as fast as our resources can deliver. We're a small but very motivated team. :)

How many times did I read the same LIINEs before?...

• please give us beta access ;) at least

• Calm down a bit everyone :)
    skram has been released not even 3 months ago - which is not a lot of time at all when developing such an app - and especially not if you are integrating big features like IAA support, AB, Link, midi and others that were asked for. It's just a lot of work, and the smaller the team the longer it takes. It's unfair to compare them to the Blocs team (they have way way more resources and coders) and it's even more unfair to bring up the word 'Scam'.

These guys have been around for a very long time, and i sincerely doubt that they would go into hiding now after bringing out their baby that they have worked on for years, not a few months.

I remember that a lot of you bought it as an investment into the apps future and the developer - if that was the case then please give them the chance to fulfil it before you start smacking them.

• @cblomert said:
    Calm down a bit everyone :)
    skram has been released not even 3 months ago - which is not a lot of time at all when developing such an app - and especially not if you are integrating big features like IAA support, AB, Link, midi and others that were asked for. It's just a lot of work, and the smaller the team the longer it takes. It's unfair to compare them to the Blocs team (they have way way more resources and coders) and it's even more unfair to bring up the word 'Scam'.

These guys have been around for a very long time, and i sincerely doubt that they would go into hiding now after bringing out their baby that they have worked on for years, not a few months.

I remember that a lot of you bought it as an investment into the apps future and the developer - if that was the case then please give them the chance to fulfil it before you start smacking them.

well said!