Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampletank Dropping to $5.99 Tomorrow 6/27

Not sure if the IAP will be on sale or not but it has never EVER been on sale lower the $9.99 during its entire lifespan, so snag it while you can!

If we're lucky this is in conjunction with an update to remove ads! That'd be Pretty epic in my book and would be worthy of a sale if they did it...

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up!

• Snagged.

• My waiting has finally paid off!

• Since I have no idea what the pre sale price was, are the sound packs on sale too?

• I don't think they are. Normal price is 4.99 for individual packs and 39.99 to unlock everything.

• edited June 2013

Pre sale price was 19.99, this is why I didn't buy it, my waiting was worth.... Just bought...

• Love sampletank. It works for me.

• Couldn't resist. My first IK purchase.

• @syrupcore - yea, whether you like the company and its tactics or not, this was too good to pass up because the sounds/instruments are very good quality in ST

• Got it. I assume that everyone who talks about the quality samples in ST aren't talking about the drum samples, because they kinda blow imo. Small and tinny sounding. Haven't explored it much yet, so will dig into it tonight. Hoping for a better second impression.

• Not so much the drums

• Actually some of the acoustic drums are pretty good.