Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do I get an IAA Synth into Sparkle as a "Source"?

In can always get the factory presets as Source, but when I try a synth like Animoog or Sunrizer I can't seem to get any sound, or waveform on the scope. Can't be THAT hard - I'm missing something! Would also like to be able to use an IAA Synth as the Target. Info on those sort of inputs seems to be a bit scarce.

Comments

• On the Source Input circle on the left there are three small circle options: Samplers~Source~Target
    You need to select the Source option.

• Yes - I have done that, but can't seem to get a synth (previously started), to play or show a waveform. Also it isn't clear which synth is Source, as I see no name.

• Are you running it as an effect through AB or AUM?

• Yes - have been seeing audio signal in Source, but can never hear it by itself.