Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

THOUGHTS: Maztr online mastering... for free or 9$/month

https://www.maztr.com/

Instant and Affordable.

Drag your mixdown into a Maztr project to get amazing sounding tracks. Get unlimited 192k MP3 masters for FREE or unlimited 320k MP3 and 24-bit WAV masters for only $9/mo.

Comments

• edited May 2016

I will give it a try. I never used Maztr but I have used Landr... https://www.landr.com/en

As for Landr, for casual hobby level stuff, sure why not, seems better than what a lot of amateurs can do on their own, particularly if you are mostly on headphones and doing stuff mainly for shits and giggles, just sharing tracks with friends etc. The marketing is of course over promising and overinflated (duh it is marketing) and thus some pros and semi pros get their backs up and go on pretty silly litanies slamming them. I mean obviously it is not as good as real flesh and blood pro mastering and the 'AI' as they call it is cheezy fluff. It certainly wont put any pros out of business, ever.

Anyway i tried Landr and compared it to my own mastering and Landr won, which isn't saying a lot. With Landr my shitty mixes sounded worse, no saving them, but my pretty good mixes did sound better than I could get them and I simply like listening to them more.

I can't justify paying a lot for mastering but at some point I might get a real pro and pay real pro money but really my mixes are the limiting factor. This is a hobby so good enough for me, I guess.