Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beat Machine - Great Tutorial / review video.

Discchord found a great video tutorial for Beat Machine and tweeted out this link earlier.

http://discchord.com/blog/2013/6/25/review-beat-machine.html

Comments

• @SpookyZoo Thanks. Very nice informative video.

• Thanks for sharing, Nice

• Excellent video! Makes me wish I could make videos this good for my own apps haha.

• edited June 2013

Hey dreamless, how far away are you with the song mode? Thanks
    Btw don't worry about making videos for your app. If you keep up the work you're doing, other users will be glad to make the videos as you now see.

• Song mode is only about half done... I guess I should be working on getting that along now too! The next update for Beat-Machine is all user requests so I'll see if I can get song mode working nicely fast enough for it.

• Thank you. Much appreciated.

• Once song mode is in, I'll be ready to buy! :-)