Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

analog kit brilliant but crashes/live audio help needed

Hi, so its insane and amazing. Totally need help just signal path wise with live audio. I play live bass into AK.Help with alesis i dock 2 and wanting to run live audio into analog kit. Im sure i just didn't make a proper signal path so advice is appreciated! Oh, and I usually don't us audio bus but of you think thats better somehow for not crashing or live audio if only using AK. THANKS Yawl

Comments

• I've used analogkit for guitar effects, it worked great for me on ios8.3 air 1 and ipad 4th gen.

I just used audiobus with the input set to system input, analogkit in the effect slot, and system output in the output slot. In analogkit you just hook the mic input (the input from audiobus, in this case) up to your effects, and run that to analogkits output.

It is better to use it in audiobus because you can set the latency lower than analogkit's standard, if you start audiobus before analogkit.

I agree it is an unreal program. I posted an "analog" (old time) octave pedal up and down with distortion on the swap meet, if you get it going.

• Oh man thanks, so for once AB is lower latency huh? Sweet. See geo synth won't work in AB but standalone its ace. Thanks for the tip and advice. Dude are you or anyone here on the swap meet on analog kit? Im under oceans in space there. Send me a dope guitar pedal rig buddy! Also, using the non guitar pedal type controllers and tv display modules in conjunction with pedals seems promising. Like the step seq going into a pitch or something. Any cool tips?

Hails to AK, and it only crashes on the swap meet or save page and i think i found the bug so its ok today no crashes.