Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track Exporing The Stranger and Weirder sides of Nave, Thor and the TC-11

edited June 2013 in Creations

All sounds are factory presets and very little effects were added, just a tiny bit of reverb on the morse code track, which came from Thor, I recorded it all in Cubasis, except for the Morse Code track which was the first track recorded and this was done in Auria, the only reason for this was to add the Convolution Reverb to the track..this is not my normal thing but it was really great fun just to put all these great sounds together and not have to worry about drums, chords and melodies...just atmospere...enjoy..Doug

Comments

• Ooooo. It's like Hawkwind and Tangerine Dream had a love child. I need to brush up on my Morse Code! Isn't the iPad wunnerfoo?

• Nice Sci-fi soundtrack material!

• Reminiscent of The Bermuda Triangle by Tomita.

OIOST?

• I was put in mind of the film "On The Beach" if anyone remembers that! Very atmospheric.

• Nice and atmospheric, the Thing sprang to mind :)

• Wished that beepy sound wasn't throughout it all, but otherwise it was pretty cool, if a little weird.

• That beepy sound is morse code..and thanks Dave for the Thing referance..

• I recognised iOS in the morse code, but I wasn't too sure what the extra O and T were all about. Mind you, I'm no expert. I once did an action adventure theme where the repeated morse code for SOS was the rhythm underpinning the middle section. Managed to get the "O" to syncopate, which was fun. Unfortunately, I only have it on cassette tape somewhere, but I may try transferring it and see how it cleans up.

• The morse is just a preset from Thor..I have no idea what its saying..however you can program it to say almost anything I suppose which does open up some interesting things...The guy who composed the Inspector Morse TV Series music..Barrington Pheloung...used to put all sorts of stuff in morse into the music..little clues, even the killers name sometimes...

• As long as its not being used for satanic messages when played backwards ;-)

• Well, I found the cassette, and the tune cleaned up surprisingly nicely in Cubasis with a bit of EQ.
    Here it is, the morse code is the bassline in the harp and strings section.

• edited July 2013

Great stuff..I keep seeing cars crashing through cardboard boxes, and hip looking tecs with flairs..and massive collars..