Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LoopMash doesn't show up in AB

It may be my Ipad , but LoopMash doesn't show up in AB

Comments

• A) Have you updated LoopMash?
    B) Are you connected to the internet when you start Audiobus?
    C) Try starting LoopMash before Audiobus to see if Audiobus can "see" it.

• When you buy LoopMash HD you get an older version but after a short while about 5 mins in my case an update icon appears this new update is Audiobus compatible I just left a poor review because I'm not happy with fact this loop based app won't let you use your own loops.

• Yep ; I had the update , and everything is working fine now :-)

• What's the difference between Loopmash Hd and Loopmash.

• Loop Mash HD gives you eight tracks to play with instead of four and HD allows you to save your sessions I think Loop Mash standard will let you save sessions as well but not the free version.

• Can you set up/control things like how often it will repeat slices and how much randomization is going on? I mean, I wanna load up a loop or two and make it sound totally different with repeats, randomization in which slices gets played back etc, so at the end the loop is more something I've created and can use, without sounding exactly like everyone else using the same app.

• To be honest @ChrisG I haven't played with it since I bought it,I was hoping the HD version would
    Let me use my own samples but as it doesn't i lost interest anyway no amount of describing it can compare to actually using it why not download the free version you can always delete it if you are not impressed.

• Yea I did download the free iPhone version a while back but was like ...eh what's going on here...and deleted. Confusing interface I guess, but will give it another try (there's no HD version demo tho, was hoping that one would have a bit less messy interface).