Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No AudioBus apps found

Any ideas what I have started to get this message when opening AB?

Comments

• Are you online at the time?

• On a train right now so weak signal. Does it require a network connection?

• Oh yeah, just tried again and apps are coming through. Never noticed that before. BIG thanks.

• I don't understand why this is happening - three times in the past week. I am home now on my normal connection and I've tried everything. Full shutdown, nothing in background, definitely online but AudioBus is not listing all my available apps. It works if I open each individually but that's not a long-term solution. Any ideas??

• edited June 2013

Did you try deleting Audiobus and reinstall it from the AppStore? Other then that I dunno...iDevice and ios version? I know you try out a lot of audio apps with or without Audiobus right, so maybe there's a memory problem (I mean doesn't Audiobus have to extract the icons and stuff from every single app)? And it's having problems populating the database list perhaps. I really have no clue on obviously. But iDevice and iOS version will probably help the Audiobus team a bit atleast ?

• Thanks Chris. Yes re-installing works. Just done that for second time this week.

I am running iPad 4 version 6.1.3 no jailbreak, 0.5 GB free memory, online.

• I'd suspect the 0.5Gb of space, myself.

• I would also try making some more room, I read over at the Auria forum that a full disk on an iDevice would be like a fragmented hard drive (and cause different performance issues). But I was thinking more of RAM memory, but iPad 4 does have 1 GB RAM so that should be enough. Weird...Hope someone can solve it, I'm curious myself what it is and how to fix it (if it starts happening here too).

• I know, it's like every time I open AB I don't know if my apps are going to be there. Not good, especially as I've never had a problem since it was launched.