Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track..Thor, Alchemy, Auria, Cubasis, Jamup, Amplitube and a Novation Mininova..Headphone Mix

This started off as a test track for recording hardware into the ipad..but then then Thor and Nave got here and it became this...it was mixed and recorded all with headphones, so thats the best way to listen I guess..It also has some Galieo in there...hope you like this guys, it was good fun to make..

Comments

• Nice. Love the way everyone is getting into a middle eastern vibe around here. :)

• Great! Love the extended riser in the middle!

• Yeah the riser is fun...and I love eastern stuff..I'm gonna do some type of tabla dub thing soon..but next is a very very strange piece..really over the top..

• edited June 2013

Love the drop after the riser :) the eastern sound is refreshing just after also ;) reminiscent of The Prodigy for a minute..

• You are so talented!

• Just for info the riser and the drop are the Novation Mininova..they are the only two hardware synth tracks there..I love the Mininova and I love the fact that with a cheap little Behringer UCA 222 I can get it into the ipad in full stereo