Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Special thanks to Audiobus...

I just can't say it enough...thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This app (Audiobus) has been the missing link in my workflow for iOS music production and seriously, I don't kno w what I would do without it. Life is so much easier than it used to be. Just wanted to express my gratitude to Sebastian and Michael for bringing me in early on for testing (which also allowed me some time to put this to good use in the early days!). So here's a track (just the backing...I'm having a guest artist do a solo on it soon). Drums are my custom kit, piano is BM2, guitars and bass were recorded through JamUp Pro XT into Auria via Audiobus...a little more mellow than my usual 80's pop-metal (does that even make sense?!!) anyhow, enjoy! http://snd.sc/19hp6Sb

Comments