Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arpeggionome pro

IanIan
edited June 2013 in General App Discussion

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/arpeggionome-pro/id582627943?mt=8

I thought the iPhone version was going to as we'll but just the iPad so far. Very customisable arpeggiator if that's how,it's spelt

Comments

• On the bus with a landscape view! :)

• great news :-)

• Landscape view is excellent news. Audiobus compatibility is fairly moot, given its midi functionality.

• Thanx Alexander,this just became a Great app :-)

• I wouldn't sat AB functionality is moot though. The AB dock makes it worthwhile for all midi controllers to get on the bus.

• I agree. However the advantage of the iPhone version is it is easier to play when at x2. The other advantage, for a limited time, is that it's free

• edited June 2013

^ Well, the demo is free at least. It's a midi controller after all, and it's absolutely useless without it so..

I prefer portrait mode on the iPad version, kinda fiddly trying to reach all those tiny buttons in landscape. The landscape mode should help tho if your iPad is in a stand or whatever I guess. To make the iPad version really playable in landscape if your holding it, the play/notes area need to split in to two parts. Just like the iOS keyboard on your iPad.