Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tempo change in sessionband acoustic and piano

Has anyone here figured out how to change tempo in the two single inst. sessionband? It works in jazz but I can't get it to work I the others.

Comments

• I think that feature has been omitted from those 2.

• Wonder why there is a button for it. Bout broke my screen tapping that!

• haha...I did briefly, until I remembered I had seen that mentioned somewhere.

• Hi all,
    Yes, I got a good workaround for this problem but you need to have Beatmaker2 for this. It has really good time-strtching module and I was able to change a 90bpm piano sample to 120bpm without big losses. Well ok, you HAVE losses for sure but if you do it in a reasonable manner you should be able to work with it.
    hth, cheers