Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FS (UK) Novation Circuit

I really need to stop buying and selling gear so frequently. My contribution in paypal / ebay fees over the last few years must be staggering.

Anyway.... my dearly cherished Novation Circuit has been sitting idle for 2 weeks since I got my Monomachine and I can't justify keeping it and so it is offered up for sale. In mint condition containing everything that came with it originally - box, manual, breakout MIDI cables (x2), power adaptor and USB cable (which handles data / MIDI only). Will supply receipt (Dec 2015) for proof of purchase purposes.

In addition I will include a USB power adaptor (for powering via USB), an extra breakout cable and a headphone splitter cable which rather handily can spit the MIDI signal out to two separate MIDI destinations.

The user sample / software editing functionality added by Novation recently really makes this an immediate, yet stunningly capable machine. May miss it in the future although I am far too used to selling then re-buying gear!

£200 plus shipping (or can negotiate collection / delivery in Central Belt, Scotland). PM me. :)

Comments

• aah,too bad.I was still hoping for your shot of a TB midi stuff editor :wink: May you want to send me what you already have so i can have a look into it?

• Will do when I'm next hooked up to my PC.

• Bumpity bump!