Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 App Released

Comments

• edited May 2016

@Zetagy said:
    Checking the app out now, i have maybe a silly question:

Is anyone else seeing what seems to be a hollow in the bottom of the cabinet?
    Is this meant to be a place to put my cables? or a teacup? UI seems a bit odd.

That is my concern too?

@GeertBevin , thank you so much, sincerely!

• edited May 2016

@Zetagy said:

It's room for possible expansion ;-)

• edited May 2016

@Kaikoo2 said:

@Zetagy said:

That is my concern too?

Our pleasure, it's been a very intense year to build this synth with the whole team. It's great to see this very positive adoption! :-)

• @GeertBevin said:

@Kaikoo2 said:

@Zetagy said:

That is my concern too?

Our pleasure, it's been a very intense year to build this synth with the whole team. It's great to see this very positive adoption! :-)

Thank you and thank you again!

From @Samu, I knew you working very very hard for us these years! <3

• Stand up! King is here

• @GeertBevin , how about AU version and congrats to the MOOG team for bringing us another MOOG gem.

• @djjuniorpops said:
    @GeertBevin , how about AU version and congrats to the MOOG team for bringing us another MOOG gem.

We've been evaluating making an iOS AU version, but there are some technical hurdles preventing that. We've been working with Apple to see how to take this to the next step so that in time this might become possible.

• @GeertBevin said:

@djjuniorpops said:
    @GeertBevin , how about AU version and congrats to the MOOG team for bringing us another MOOG gem.

We've been evaluating making an iOS AU version, but there are some technical hurdles preventing that. We've been working with Apple to see how to take this to the next step so that in time this might become possible.

Thats good news, at lease its in your sights, lets hope it do happen.

• @GeertBevin , is Moog planning a AU version for AniMoog.

• @djjuniorpops said:
    @GeertBevin , is Moog planning a AU version for AniMoog.

Same response as above, similar technical hurdles prevent it from happening at this time :-)

• @GeertBevin , thanks for your quick response.

• @GeertBevin -- You and your team are my new heroes. Looks like you have created a classic iOS app.

@Kaikoo2 -- Hehe, thanks...you do understand!

The Sonicstate video convinced me that this is a fantastic, incredible app that I must have! Also this may be the most complete app at launch ever! Feature after feature...can't think what it might need...then again I'm only vaguely knowledgeable of modulars. It was so smart to include the Animoog blade/keyboard with aftertouch, which is one of my favorite things on iOS.

For years, I've dreamed of owning a Moog Modular and with the realization that this app is as close as I'll ever get, I have to break some of my own rules about app buying and get it now! The pice? Hahaha...super bargain of the century? It may be.

• @TozBourne thanks for your kind words, it means a lot! :blush:

• This is indeed the holy grail. Simply beautiful thank you @GeertBevin and Moog!!

• Think Moog will go down the Aira route and build hardware controllers to accompany the app?

• It really does sound amazing. The tutorial presets are also a great idea.

• @GeertBevin I've been saving my pennies to buy a Moog Sub 37, but I suppose that can wait for a short bit. This Model 15 app looks outstanding! Thanks for your hard work!

• I consider myself quite handy. I can do framing, sheetrock, finish carpentry, painting, plumbing...but when I have to do any electric beyond rewiring a lamp, I call the electrician. I look at these demos and all those cables, and as beautiful as it sounds, I think I must leave this one to the electricians....

• Amazing work @GeertBevin I didn't expect to be playing with this today :)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I consider myself quite handy. I can do framing, sheetrock, finish carpentry, painting, plumbing...but when I have to do any electric beyond rewiring a lamp, I call the electrician. I look at these demos and all those cables, and as beautiful as it sounds, I think I must leave this one to the electricians....

You should give it a chance. First of all it comes with a lot of presets, and you can also buy additional packs, but more importantly it also comes with some tutorials which show you how to build a sound step-by-step. What's even cooler is that anyone can make a tutorial that can run natively in the app via the preset system, so there is a chance of getting third-parties to create tutorials.

Alternatively you can just mess around patching randomly and see what happens...

• edited May 2016

WOW this is so FANTASTIC.... I got 2 MODEL 15s running.. <3 :D :) ...it has LINK...you know what I mean? :)

Running 2 Model 15 in SYNC for the price of ONE!....as if one wasn't enough ;)

I watched the video posted by @eross , (thanks) and just couldn't resist because of that...

The app is so complete with everything...tutorial, manuals everything...
    @GeertBevin , you are my HERO....Haven't seen an app so fantastic and perfect yet...

THANK YOU

• edited May 2016

@soundklinik that's wonderful, glad you figured that out so quickly, using Link and it being a universal app really makes a lot of very cool things possible!

• Uh-oh. Been offline all morning, but then this. Came to the thread half-hoping/expecting to read 'not there yet, crashes, bugs' but all I get is DOCTOR GOODYEAR TO THE INSTABUY SECTION! One question:

Is it hard?

• edited May 2016

@GeertBevin said:
    @soundklinik that's wonderful, glad you figured that out so quickly, using Link and it being a universal app really makes a lot of very cool things possible!

This is the closest to heaven in iOS world I got....Man and the sound is sooooo good, I am running it out of headphones into a preamp to my home stereo...
    This is BIG BOYS sound...

• Saw Sonicstate video. Purchased. Downloading now.

is there a default midi cc list ? I know there's midi learn but it would be fantastic if there was default cc's i could put into a modstep template and make a mapping for my Remote Zero Sl so i can twiddle with actual Knobs in a live environment.....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Uh-oh. Been offline all morning, but then this. Came to the thread half-hoping/expecting to read 'not there yet, crashes, bugs' but all I get is DOCTOR GOODYEAR TO THE INSTABUY SECTION! One question:

Is it hard?

Nope!

Very easy through sunglass! good night

• Sleep well Captain. I will be poorer in your morning :)

• Sitting in my wish list waiting for fathers day :D

• @GeertBevin I'm loving the iOS Moog Model 15 so far.

As usual I'm a 'geek' so the question is...
    Is there even a remote possibility to include ratcheting in the arpeggiator in a future update?

So far this has been a very solid experience and set's a new standard for a 1.0 release :)