Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 App Released

1202122232426»

Comments

• On a side note, it would cool if someone made a break out box for the iPad that had CV inputs and outputs, so apps like the Model 15 could interface with Eurorack setups.

• @mkell424 said:
    On a side note, it would cool if someone made a break out box for the iPad that had CV inputs and outputs, so apps like the Model 15 could interface with Eurorack setups.

For sure! I wonder if something like this could do the job?

http://mutable-instruments.net/modules/cvpal

• OK I caved in and bought this, I was hesitant because of being on iPad Mini 2, and some users have reported bad performance, I have only run it stand alone so far, with nothing else running, I have only run through presets and messed with some knobs, and so far it works flawlessly.

I'm loving having the animoog keyboard back, and the ribbon controller is something I needed that i didn't know I needed :)
    Most synths that I buy, I get them, mess a little with a keyboard and then go for programming and sequencing, this thing just makes me want to play it live :)

• anyone know if the m15 arp can do midi output?

• @MoogMusicInc said:

@DaveMagoo said:
    @MoogMusicInc is it possible to syncronise patches across devices via iCloud ?

Not automatically at this time, it is something we're considering for a future update. You can however use the sharing feature now to send your patches to DropBox, Email, .... Not as convenient for automatic synchronization, but it might nonetheless be useful to you at this time.

Hi. Has this been by chance been implemented yet? It would be so beneficial to create patches on my iPad then have them available on my iPhone via iCloud sync.