Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model 15 App Released

Comments

• @firejan82 said:

@grego68 said:
    IAP are cheap ,only 3 euros. Textural Points , SONIC MAYHEM and PSYCHOTROPIC Synthesis.3 expansionspack for 9 euros.By this rainy Day this synth, came from nowhere, is a gift of god

Are those just presets or does it add any functionality?

I am pretty excited about this even though I can't buy it. I think I'm gonna research all the modules in Model 15 next.

Too lovely Richard Devine's first preset '7THPAD'.

Firejan, I think you will love Moog 15, based on your long term preference.

• @Kaikoo2 said:

@firejan82 said:

@grego68 said:
    IAP are cheap ,only 3 euros. Textural Points , SONIC MAYHEM and PSYCHOTROPIC Synthesis.3 expansionspack for 9 euros.By this rainy Day this synth, came from nowhere, is a gift of god

I am pretty excited about this even though I can't buy it. I think I'm gonna research all the modules in Model 15 next.

I'm sure I would. Just need to quickly rob a bank first.

• @firejan82 said:

@Kaikoo2 said:

@firejan82 said:

@grego68 said:

I'm sure I would. Just need to quickly rob a bank first.

I am gonna FUGUING for you in cell!

• and i need big ipad pro, again

• I've hesitated on the Facebook connect preset pack, yeah annoying. But it sounds amazing....

• @Samu said:

Somehow i feel that we'll be seeing modules added over time.

I don't think so.Otherwise it would not be a "meticulously recreated" model 15 anymore :wink: Maybe they'll increase the arp functionality or add the 960 Sequencer but that's all i can think of.It looks pretty complete,no need to add anything if you ask me (besides more soundpacks for those who want).

• @Carnbot said:
    I've hesitated on the Facebook connect preset pack, yeah annoying. But it sounds amazing....

Someone can help download it and share with .....

I don't have FB too

@u0421793, we can have a conversation here without going busted on rack.

• So Audiobridge allows 3 instruments and effects in AUM with Moog Model 15.
    So basically 3 IAA ports, 1 instrument, 2 generator and 2 IAA effects ports.

• edited May 2016

BOB LIVES

• @Samu, where are you? This must be your love!

@JohnnyGoodyear , no more iSpark manual reading, let's burning midnight oil here.

• Well, shit. About to throw away my jailbreak and update iOS for this.

• Wow! Just wow!

• Can anyone find a kill switch? This can go speaker or ear breaking wild - needs a kill switch! :p

• @Zetagy said:
    BOB LIVES

Ya! There are things (synth) can not have, there are things must have. This is the one of.

• @Crabman said:

@Samu said:

Somehow i feel that we'll be seeing modules added over time.

I don't think so.Otherwise it would not be a "meticulously recreated" model 15 anymore :wink: Maybe they'll increase the arp functionality or add the 960 Sequencer but that's all i can think of.It looks pretty complete,no need to add anything if you ask me (besides more soundpacks for those who want).

The obvious IAP module additions would be to have a Model 35 upgrade and then a Model 55 upgrade. And for the rich - the Emerson upgrade. Bring it on!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Can anyone find a kill switch? This can go speaker or ear breaking wild - needs a kill switch! :p

That reminds of the first time I tried to use a real tape delay, quietly at about 2:30 am while parent were asleep next door, and me not realising about the feedback loop

It goes something like,

Why can't I hear anything ???
    No Sound ???
    oh there it is ....
    erm....
    why is it getting louder...
    HOW DO I STOP IT ???

SORRY DAD :(

• Oh boy. This just totally threw off my expensive app buying plans. AUM might have to wait

• edited May 2016

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Can anyone find a kill switch? This can go speaker or ear breaking wild - needs a kill switch! :p

Just press the power button :-)

ie. the one next to the bright orange illuminated lamp on the modular, not the iPad power button

• @Kaikoo2 said:
    @Samu, where are you? This must be your love!

Yepp!
    Got the app as soon as I heard about it. It's a lot cheaper than a Moog Mother-32.
    I'm wondering if the idea for this app started after we were requesting an iOS version of the Mother-32? :D

• Can someone confirm for me whether it's a multitimbral synth ? And does it have multi IAA and audiobus outputs ?

• Oh dear...why Moog, why did you fulfill my request for this dream app? Why now when I just about depleted my iTunes account balance? Why not have a big intro sale with a low, low price? I will have to wait.

But at least as I wait for more funds, I can observe and learn from you early adaptors.

• Moog - I dream of wires. Yummy synth :smile:

• edited May 2016

@TozBourne said:
    Why not have a big intro sale with a low, low price? I will have to wait.

PLEASE not a price discussion again :wink:
    Even if it's too much for an impulse buy,the asking pice is absolutely fine.I'll have to wait a bit as well but that's not moogs fault and i'm not waiting for a sale,just waiting for my next income.

• @Crabman said:

@TozBourne said:

Even if it's too much for an impulse buy,the asking pice is absolutely fine.I'll have to wait a bit as well but that's not moogs fault and i'm not waiting for a sale,just waiting for my next income.

I got no problem with their price...and I don't think I ever get into that kind of discussion...so I agree with you, it's not a good subject. I apologize to all. I was just taken by surprise by this release and dissapointed that I've depleted my funds

• Don't know if it's me but I've got serious problems with my AppleID/iTunes account right now.

The purchase seemed to go thru without problems and I was able to download the app but now iTunes complain my VISA is 'invalid' and I'm unable to download any other updates. Yes, all the information is correctly entered.

The billing info on the card doesn't match the price on iTunes either...

Hope it's temporary glitch but these kind of things annoy me.

• @TozBourne said:

@Crabman said:

@TozBourne said:

I got no problem with their price...and I don't think I ever get into that kind of discussion...so I agree with you, it's not a good subject. I apologize to all. I was just taken by surprise by this release and dissapointed that I've depleted my funds

You are not the picky; at least you are the iSymphonic Orchestra lover. No worry! Cheers and salute to Moog!

• WOW what a surprise by MOOG, it look different . How does it sounds, if its anything like AniMoog it should sound good.

• Checking the app out now, i have maybe a silly question:

Is anyone else seeing what seems to be a hollow in the bottom of the cabinet?
    Is this meant to be a place to put my cables? or a teacup? UI seems a bit odd.

• @djjuniorpops said:
    WOW what a surprise by MOOG, it look different . How does it sounds, if its anything like AniMoog it should sound good.

No! not like Animoog, My assessment is 33% Animoog similarity.

This is a modern classical Moog.