Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopseque?

Is anyone still able to use this application? (Loopseque) There hasn't been an update in over a year and the comments on the App Store tend to be more than a year old. It was one of my favorite music apps and I haven't been able to use it for almost a year because it no longer functions. I've tried it on the last four iterations of iOS software and it won't even open. I've spent more than 10 bucks on this application including in app purchases and the developers will not respond to any correspondence of any type. Anyone having any luck with this app?

Comments

• Loopseque mini's playing ...

• It works for me on an ipad 3 with 9.3.1.

• Loopseque (after crashing the first time loading) works for me on iPad Air 1 with iOS 9.3.1. Same behavior for Loopseque Mini on my iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.1.

• Works fine for me (Air 1/latest). A very musical simple man's sector/patterning that I enjoyed but never returned to. I notice their store is 'unavailable' so maybe the coop has been flown....

• Does it work now ? Still no updates ...Can it be used as midi sequencer ?

• @grego68 said:
    Does it work now ? Still no updates ...Can it be used as midi sequencer ?

Just tried with iSem linked midi, does work, but was only a quick test. Tested on the iPad 4 though.

• works on an Air-2 (9.3.2)
    Main flaw is portrait mode only, but aside from that it's a great app for both midi and (own) sample content.
    The Dropbox link is broken for DB's interface change, but you can just paste from the clipboard (tap-hold on the right section full color sectors where samples are assigned)