Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Infinite Looper and Aleph Looper 1.1 release! (and a bunch of stuff on sale)

Infinite Looper is now universal, and there's an iPhone-specific version called Aleph Looper. Infinite will stay at $10 for a bit longer, and Aleph is $5 for the launch. We're also putting a ton of other stuff on sale during the launch; MIDImorphosis is at $4, Apollo MIDI over Bluetooth is $2, Live Guitar is $2, FCBFF is $2, Sidecar for iPad is $2, Sidecar Mini is $1, and we're making NTBYF and Z Snap free for a while. Here's a video to give an overview of 1.1, and some handy-dandy links!

Comments

• So couldn't see what the difference is between Aleph and Infinite?

• @Halftone said:
    So couldn't see what the difference is between Aleph and Infinite?

Infinite is universal, and runs on both the iPad and iPhone. Aleph is a lower priced version for the iPhone (it'll run on an iPad, but in the scaled-not-really-iPad-shaped form).

• As a much better guitarist than a pianist, I'm absolutely grabbing the midimorphisis. Despite --or because of?-- the hilariously bad promo videos from Secret Base Designs.

But it looks like a decent way to find unconventional sounds.

• edited May 2016

I am very quiet on the beginning, that is because it is time waiting for your further update coming .....

I can feel that Infinite Looper has so many details for further polishing. Until now I am quite satisfied with the broad perspective with IL.

Although I have said a lot to support Modstep, but truly this is quite much different with that app. People want to compare certainly, but it is really different! I really can not help them to distinguish with. When IL on the self, I grabbed it without any hesitation, because I really love a 'clip based instant midi looping recorder' app, you are the first one! So, the future is bright, don't worry!

This app is highly recommended too,

Congratulation on the launch!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    As a much better guitarist than a pianist, I'm absolutely grabbing the midimorphisis. Despite --or because of?-- the hilariously bad promo videos from Secret Base Designs.

And you wouldn't believe how much it cost to get James Cameron to film this for me. Man, that's the last time I get a Hollywood director to do one of my videos. Gonna just be me and a video camera from here on out! ;-)

• Sweet sale! Thanks.

• edited May 2016

Just much fun with SoundPrism Link on iPhone through Apollo bluetooth midi playing iPad Auria Pro Lyra Finger Bass on PSP Echo,

All recorded on iPad Infinite Looper. Looping Chord on one clip and my melody following the chord on another clip to play and recording at the same time!

Then a quick editing on midi loops ready to export midi loop to AudioShare! This is awesome app!

• Good sale on some great apps.
    Thanks for your work!

• mine... mine... mine,MINE,mineMINEMINE!!!

• edited May 2016

Please!

Allow midi clock in,let DAW drives the playheads

'Midi in' window should show and list the name of virtual 'midi in' apps name, and provide that name a channel

Detail notes labeling option on Keyboard

Different keyboard scales support

Metronome count-in and count-in units/number/times adjustment

Provide 6 IAA output ports for 6 individual instrument to AUM mixer

Allow AUM playhead drives Infinite Looper when seated on AUM IAA slot if any of the 6 ports is on AUM input slot

Detail latency buffer size adjustment instead of Low, Medium or High; including positive and negative milliseconds adjustment for midi timing

At present, the piano roll is good, needs a dynamic window view showing the whole picture, zoom in /out might not be best, I simply can not see the whole view to decide what notes to adjust. Should not dealing big programming task to fix zoom dynamically.

Midi notes quantization on piano roll button

list here for future update should be reasonable request, nothing so challenging for Infinite Looper.

My developer, thank you!

• Another happy IL user here. Thanks @SecretBaseDesign. It's quick and intuitive and functional. Fun to use
    Two things...
    I can't figure out how to rename a project.
    And my classic workflow is open AB - Loopy as output - this time IL input, Ableton Link to use AB's control panel for transport. Now IL doesn't stop on that setup but keeps playing without transport options in the AB side panel. Maybe that's similar to @Kaikoo2 no1 on previous post.

I also like the idea of a view of the whole picture of the piano roll.

Keep up with your videos, please, I like!

• @SecretBaseDesign Top stuff thanks for the update :)

• Still Link is a bit laggy. Maybe making InfLooper an IAA instrument and sync better in a host like AUM?

• Two words: tempo tap

• Is there room somewhere for a 'Panic'-button (midi all notes off), @SecretBaseDesign? With your built-in soundfont and with IAA-synths I'm having trouble (now and then) with 'hanging notes' (after stopping and starting clips) and closing the app seems to be the only remedy.
    And there is still an app-crash when you hit Export Audio (on the projectmanagement-page) when no file is selected, and (on that same page:) Play turns into Stop and stays there when no wav-file is selected (idem after playing a selected wav). There's also a crash when you delete a recorded wav while it's playing!

• Panic all notes off great idea.

• Click the midi icon and there is a button labeled "midi all notes off".
    I think ,since there is a separate midi looper for iPhone , InfLooper could focus on a better GUI for large screens.

• Thank you, @Korakios, very well hidden, but it's there!

• @Harro said:
    Thank you, @Korakios, very well hidden, but it's there!

I like to push every button I can when buying new app!

Which reminds me the info "i" button should be hidden because it's a bit annoying pressing it by mistake and open the web page. Better put the panic button which should be triggered if pressed more than 2 times.

• Ahhh snap! Z snap is free!

• @TGiG said:
    Ahhh snap! Z snap is free!

Z Snap is a personal high-point. It was less than 24 hours between initial idea and submission to the app store (with about two hours of actual work, one of which was finding samples that were free to use). One of my kids watches America's Next Top Model, but she can't snap her fingers -- so, problem solved, there's an app for that!

If only I could get Tyra to use the app. Just once, on her show. Then it would be my biggest seller, and I could retire to an island in the Bahamas. Or maybe I could get RuPaul. That would work too.

• @SecretBaseDesign

Hi my developer,

How is the list I wrote down? Hopefully not so troublesome for you. A big thanks for your patience to see through. Afraid of too pumping for heart to absorb! :)

• @Kaikoo2 said:
    @SecretBaseDesign

Hi my developer,

How is the list I wrote down? Hopefully not so troublesome for you. A big thanks for your patience to see through. Afraid of too pumping for heart to absorb! :)

Noted -- and a lot of this should be fairly easy to do, just have to find the time! I'm getting requests for things from about twenty different directions, and will need to sort things out and prioritize a bit.

• Please take Oprah's pledge, do not loop MIDI while driving.

• edited May 2016

SecretBaseDesign , don't want to bother your time and ring you here,

Cheers, Sir!

• Is there a big difference between Aleph and IF? I just have an iPhone so I'm wondering which I should go with.

• @db909 said:
    Is there a big difference between Aleph and IF? I just have an iPhone so I'm wondering which I should go with.

If you will never buy an iPad , then go Aleph version for iPhone.

• @Kaikoo2 said:

@db909 said:
    Is there a big difference between Aleph and IF? I just have an iPhone so I'm wondering which I should go with.

If you will never buy an iPad , then go Aleph version for iPhone.

But you will. It is useless to resist. You will be assimilated.

• @SecretBaseDesign said:

@TGiG said:
    Ahhh snap! Z snap is free!

Z Snap is a personal high-point. It was less than 24 hours between initial idea and submission to the app store (with about two hours of actual work, one of which was finding samples that were free to use). One of my kids watches America's Next Top Model, but she can't snap her fingers -- so, problem solved, there's an app for that!

If only I could get Tyra to use the app. Just once, on her show. Then it would be my biggest seller, and I could retire to an island in the Bahamas. Or maybe I could get RuPaul. That would work too.

Haha, nice.