Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer Synth Updated

New redesigned look.
New filter: formant 2
More.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sunrizer-synth/id443663267?mt=8

Comments

• Beautiful!!! I love it! favorites and the new filter will be really useful! :-)

• Beautiful

• Looks amazing, sounds amazing. Still my fave VA.

• Prettiest keyboard around. Nice update, thanks!

• edited June 2013

JP8080 springs to mind :)

• It's admittedly modeled after the JP8000 I thought?

Either way, the new look is gorgeous.

• Love that synth though the JP8000.

Captures an era of sounds within the 90's that will remain forever immortalised in that decade.

Wonder if they will upgrade iphone 5 version ?

• that's just hot. congrats @beepstreet

• Admirable!

• Keyboard lock and settings. So good! Thank you!

I forgot all about the sequence recorder. Very fun.

• its awsome

• Niiiiiice !!!!

• One thing I would like to see is the randomize option in the utils menu moved to a button in between the effects and tempo buttons (there is a space :).

Just a thought, love the randomizer for inspiration but tucked away in the menus it takes 3steps to use it once :(.....no big deal ofcourse, just saying.

• WTF....Sunrizer 3.0 for ipad is in the work...the iPhone version ends at 1.3 :( Sadly that seems to be the future of iPhone music apps.

• There are some lovely new voices in the new sound bank.

Thumbs up for a nice update.

• I would happily pay for an update on the iPhone version if it was on par with the iPad sunrizer spec.

• Always a great sounding synth and a nice update.

• Has anybody noticed...
    The labels for Feedback/Mix and Left/Right of the delay module are misplaced.
    The two above should be below and vice-versa.
    Oops!

• I was wondering about that last night!

• I'm unearthing this old thread because no one seemed to mention how much better the ipad version of sunrizer sounds (at least to me) than the iphone version. I'm not saying the iphone version doesn't sound good, but there's a huge difference, the ipad version just sounds so much more refined. Downloaded it half because of the sale and half because of the many patches posted on this forum. I would have purchased it at full price a long time ago (instead of just using the iphone version on my ipad) if I knew this. Blown away!

• Still no update for phone yet though!