Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multiple soundcards (Help please!)

Hey guys

Is it possible to connect two different audio interfaces to an IPad using a hub ? And use both in AUM ? Reason I ask this is I'm getting 3 volcas. The bass, keys and the sample. But sadly my audio hub only has 1 stereo input pair. Which is perfect for the Bass and the Keys since they're technically mono. Was thinking of buying a behringer Uca202 so that I could have an extra stereo input for the Sample. Main reason I want inputs into AUM is so that I can process the volca audio via AU's and IAA apps. I already have an external mixer so not looking for one of those.

Would much appreciate some help :smile:

Comments

• Well. I seem to have answered my own question partially regarding outputs. Plugging in a traktor Z1 it pretty much overrides the output slots in AUM. But I can still use the input slot on the audio hub. Could anyone with 2 soundcards with inputs please see if the inputs from both can be selected ? It's not something I can test currently,

• Nope, not happening. iOS only recognizes one class-compliant sound card at a time. No tricks, quirks, or workarounds as far as I know.

• edited May 2016

Thing is I clearly have 1 input on one sound card working while one output working on the other. I don't really need both outputs working. Just curious to know if the inputs from 2 sound cards can be seen simultaneously. Sadly only one of my sound cards (the audio hub) has inputs.

• I have never been able to get two audio devices to work. More than 1 Midi device, even with an audio device, but not two audio devices at the same time.