Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Will MusycPro ever get MIDI?

It’d transform it from amusing plaything, to slightly more useful amusing plaything. People would mention it in the same sentence of baffled satisfaction as Oscilab. It would confidently fight with Xynthesizr and who knows which one would win.

Comments

• I've been waiting/hoping for that one too. I sent the dev an email and twitter message, but never got a reply to either.

• edited April 2016

If you mean Musyx Pro it's always had midi out. Just tested it to make sure it still works. AUM, iM1, 12.9Pro @9.3.1

• Oops. You do mean MusycPro, the bouncy generator thing.

• @skiphunt said:
    I've been waiting/hoping for that one too. I sent the dev an email and twitter message, but never got a reply to either.

I did as well, and the reply was something like what are you talking about, I keep this app in the folder titled 'I wish Jonatan or Igor had made this'

• It is such a pity fingerlab is not doing more with their music apps. their apps so inviting to play, friendly to look at etc.
    but midi for Musyc Pro or IAA and/or LINK for DM1 would really bring them to another level

• would love for Musyc Pro to have link!!!