Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODSTEP Midi CC Templates (NEW MOOG MODEL 15 Template. EVERY SINGLE KNOB)

Hi Guys.

I'm making Midi CC templates for most of the gadgets in my spare time. will be posting them as i complete them here:-
For now i have 15 ready for you guys to consume.
1) Berlin 2) Chicago 3) Darwin 4) Phoenix 5) Brussels 6) Marseille 7) Miami
8) Amsterdam 9) Tokyo 10) Kingston 11) Helsinki 12) Wolfsburg
13) Kiev 14) Chiang Mai 15) Dublin

In Addition to these here are other templates for other synths:-
1) Animoog (Created by the fantastic ecamburn )
2) Lorentz (example video:- )
3) MOOG MODEL 15
Since some of the modules have the same name had to create names to differentiate them on the ccmaps. you can see the changes here:-

The ccmap is included in the zip file along with the Modstep CC map template. instructions are in the zipfile. if you're having any trouble just contact me here and i will sort it out :smile:

Now go modulate some stuff!

Comments

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    Hi Guys.

I'm making Midi CC templates for most of the gadgets in my spare time. will be posting them as i complete them here:-
    For now i have 2 ready for you guys to consume.
    1) Berlin
    2) Chicago

Enjoy :smile:

A MAZE ING

Thanks so much.

I'm too lazy to do this type of stuff :).

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:
    Hi Guys.

For now i have 2 ready for you guys to consume.
    1) Berlin
    2) Chicago

Enjoy :smile:

A MAZE ING

Thanks so much.

I'm too lazy to do this type of stuff :).

You're welcome :smile:

• You too lazy Matt, few months ago should be done!

Thank @gonekrazy3000 , how to import if without iTunes, possible?

• @Kaikoo2 said:
    You too lazy Matt, few months ago should be done!

Thank @gonekrazy3000 , how to import if without iTunes, possible?

I actually used ifunbox64 to dump it directly into the sandboxed storage of the app. tested this on my ipad 3 and the templates are working perfectly.

• See! Thank you again! Cheers

That means no normal classic way and wait until Modstep support additional accesses.

• Top stuff. Thanks for sharing :)

• Added another 5 templates. bringing total to 7 Gadgets now. Look at first post for the downloads. Enjoy :smile:

• Wow, thank you!

• Incredible work! Thanks!!!!

• Wait! What does this mean to rank beginners like me? You can use gadgets in a different environment? I'm stupid. Forgive me.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Wait! What does this mean to rank beginners like me? You can use gadgets in a different environment? I'm stupid. Forgive me.

The 2.1 update to gadget added multiple midi channel input to gadget. These templates add midi cc controls in modstep so that you can automate almost all the controls. And also use the XY pads to do some cool real-time stuff.

• Hey @gonekrazy3000 ! Thanks a lot! Nice work!

• edited April 2016

Thanks for the maps @gonekrazy3000

How do I get them to ModStep? I got them unzipped in Audioshare and in MS I click on import from AS, choose a file, import it and can't find it....

• edited April 2016

@soundklinik said:

How do I get them to ModStep? I got them unzipped in Audioshare and in MS I click on import from AS, choose a file, import it and can't find it....

So far I've only managed to import them via iTunes file sharing or via iFunbox. Both of which need a PC.

@Nerk_ said:
    Hey @gonekrazy3000 ! Thanks a lot! Nice work!

Thanks :) I've actually got more templates ready. Will upload them as soon as I get to a pc. Speaking of which you guys need to make it easier to import and export templates without needing a PC. Some people actually have iOS devices only and no access to a laptop or desktop whatsoever. Myself when I travel I don't take a pc for weeks on end. Just my iPad. Just giving us access to "open in mod step" would pretty much solve this issue.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@soundklinik said:

So far I've only managed to import them via iTunes file sharing or via iFunbox. Both of which need a PC.

@Nerk_ said:
    Hey @gonekrazy3000 ! Thanks a lot! Nice work!

Thanks :) I've actually got more templates ready. Will upload them as soon as I get to a pc. Speaking of which you guys need to make it easier to import and export templates without needing a PC. Some people actually have iOS devices only and no access to a laptop or desktop whatsoever. Myself when I travel I don't take a pc for weeks on end. Just my iPad. Just giving us access to "open in mod step" would pretty much solve this issue.

+1

• OK, thank you both

• 8 more gadgets added. look at first post to download.
    Enjoy :wink:

• Thanks! Huge contribution to the community.

Very generous.

I must find time to have a proper play.

• @Nerk_

Do you think you could ship the next version of ModStep with these included?

• edited April 2016

Must be! Otherwise, will gone crazy for 3000 men like us!

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    8 more gadgets added. look at first post to download.

Btw, I haven't said my thanks.

Thank you!

Thanks! Huge contribution to the community.

Very generous.

I must find time to have a proper play.

@Kaikoo2 said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:
    8 more gadgets added. look at first post to download.

Btw, I haven't said my thanks.

Thank you!

You're welcome :smiley:
    Just have Bilbao and London left. Don't own Module or AbuDhabi so not doing those.

Taking a break for today though lol. will prolly do those 2 templates tomorrow or day after whenever i'm free.

• You know what, I really wish there was a way to reset Gadget to its default CCs.

I don't think there is. Once you change them they stick changed.

Not a huge deal to change them back individually via midi learn. But a little tedious.

You know what, I really wish there was a way to reset Gadget to its default CCs.

I don't think there is. Once you change them they stick changed.

Not a huge deal to change them back individually via midi learn. But a little tedious.

Yea. I wish there was a reset myself :/ it's actually why I never remapped the ccs to a midi controller. Thankfully modstep lets me sidestep that by creating templates for the default ccs.

• Thank you @gonekrazy3000

Controlling Gadget from within Modstep reminds me of folks who use FL Studio as a vst inside DAWs

• @ecamburn said:
    Thank you @gonekrazy3000

Controlling Gadget from within Modstep reminds me of folks who use FL Studio as a vst inside DAWs

I see it more as modstep plugged into a bunch of tiny volcas myself.... After all the volcas are basically real life "gadgets"

• Here's an Animoog CC map and a Modstep template that work together. There's a little readme in the zip file that says where to install the files and how to open them in their respective apps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udkhw4msi57z9bi/animoog-modstep-cc-templates.zip?dl=0

Thanks for letting me post this on your thread @gonekrazy3000

• edited April 2016

Added 2 more templates. one for Animoog by ecamburn and one for Lorentz from Me. Look at first post for details. although you can see some pretty modulation here:-

• is it just me or do the included templates for voyager au and isem au not actually work?

• Are you hosting the Aus in modstep ? coz it works perfectly with modstep sending midi to Aus hosted in AUM. I pretty much use modstep just for pure midi so that it never crashes.