Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SOLD

edited July 2016 in Market Place

Sold

Comments

• Already got one.
    After touch. 9 Velocity sensitive pads. Cross fader(2 cc for one slider). 9 knobs, 9 faders, some additional button, midi mapping, keyboard splitting: hi/low/both. Program change. Fully programmable without a computer, it just makes it faster.
    It seems pretty hard to find a controller like this in that price range right now(it was 200€ back in 2006)

recommended

• edited April 2016

I've got the same one too . Great keyboard , though it's size means I don't tend to use it much with my ipad

Sounds like a bargain to me

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Already got one.
    After touch. 9 Velocity sensitive pads. Cross fader(2 cc for one slider). 9 knobs, 9 faders, some additional button, midi mapping, keyboard splitting: hi/low/both. Program change. Fully programmable without a computer, it just makes it faster.
    It seems pretty hard to find a controller like this in that price range right now(it was 200€ back in 2006)

recommended

Thanks , I agree, it's a gem in midi controllers I used to write sysex messages into my Elektron drum machine with it and did really neat stuff with it. That was in days I was more active with midi...
    It's 2 rows of 8+1 buttons = 18 buttons

It's got so much stuff I didn't even use all the features...
    LOL ....I bought it from a guy that said it doesn't work, he could not get any sound out...

It sends clock out, program change for LSB, MSB, etc....does NRPN, RPN, only downside is it doesn't make espresso ;)

It makes my BSP look like a joke when it comes to MIDI control and BSP is a new product but then I use it as a step sequencer only.

• Unfortunately mine got a knob with some fake contact I still couldn't fix. I will have a tear down session soon and see if I can fix it. But after 10 years is not a big issue; I still have plenty of knobs and faders

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Unfortunately mine got a knob with some fake contact I still couldn't fix. I will have a tear down session soon and see if I can fix it. But after 10 years is not a big issue; I still have plenty of knobs and faders

I think you can, you certainly seem to have the know hows. :)

These older machines were not so crammed with stuff to make them smallest possible and don't have some evil micro components that are not replaceable....knob is knob and the value should be printed on it....
    Good luck in repairing....the hardest part is to start...