Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus mute FX in chain?

I was curious if I could have an FX chain like a pedal board and mute or off FX within the chain?

Comments

• Yep. Just drag it to the left. When you want it again, drag it back in. Just be careful not to click the little up-arrow that appears next to the FX or you'll remove it.

• @wim said:
    Yep. Just drag it to the left. When you want it again, drag it back in. Just be careful not to click the little up-arrow that appears next to the FX or you'll remove it.

I think you are talking about AUM

• oops. That's what I get for being on the forum when i should be working.

• Yeah, essentially what I want is something similar to a guitar pedalboard chain of FX where I can on/off what I want.

• Think the only real way to do this quickly in Audiobus is to use apps that support midi binding for bypass and set them all to the same midi signal.

You can definitely use a combination of AB and AUM for this if you want the control along with the conveniences of AB.

• Yeah, looks like I need AUM.