Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ios midi sync and dittox4 looper

It works perfect so far! even accepting funk drummer's swing. Here is a 420 clip for you, kinda funny but I'm just glad its ace.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=o4UN759-sA4

Comments

• Ohh, that's cool to hear. Cheers. The X4 is on my shortlist. Though I keep thinking 'just get a used iPhone and use loopy for the same price'. But then I have to deal with a separate pedal for control and audio/midi interface and... I have them but it's always going to be more of an operation than just plugging in a pedal and going.

Think if the X4 would save more than one loop I'd already own it. I don't want one of those big ass boss pedals but I do want midi sync and loop storage. X4 is, I think, the cheapest route to midi sync but storing a single loop kinda blows. I don't understand why this limitation is in place. Feels artificial.

• I have a Ditto X2 and love it.
    The X4 is next on my list.