Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meteor Multitrack Recorder Demo Video: Slayer - South of Heaven

edited June 2013 in App Tips and Tricks

In this video demo and tutorial I show some of the great new functions of Meteor Multitrack Recorder by playing and recording a cover of "South of Heaven" by Slayer. I show how Meteor is a real multitrack recorder now by recording 3 tracks simultaneously as well as covering how to set up virtual midi to sync up apps for recording, using the mixer, setting up Automation and touch a little on adding effects. All made possible through the magic of audiobus. I used the Meteor Video plugin to sync up the finished song with the video instead of hearing the unmixed version while i record, I then show how i mixed it that way.. I did add much more volume automation and effects in the final mix. In my next video I am going to show off more of the effects and mixing capabilities of this great app.

In this video I used the Apogee Jam, Meteor Multitrack Recorder, Audiobus, Ampkit, iFretless Bass, and BeatMaker2. All done on iPad 3rd gen.

Comments