Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FlexyDrum 2.0 features you want???

Hello,
I'm starting to work on FlexyDrum 2.0 and I would like to know what features you would like to have to make it better and more useful.
I've made a form linked below to get some feedbacks and be sure to get it right from the beginning.

goo.gl/forms/0xvRk5gMLb

In case you never tried it and want to know what it is to give me feedbacks as well, you can have a look at flexyvoid.com/apps/flexydrum/.

Thanks!

Yann

Comments

• No one??
    Midi looper? Audio one?
    Odd time signature and optional quantize for really groovy stuff?

• Hey @YaJub ! Thanks for the post! I own and enjoy your app (though I do need to revisit it and a lot of other music apps - been busy with other stuff). Don't get discouraged - there's a lot of clutter on forums like this; I know I've talked to other people who have used the app.

I actually sampled some sounds from FlexyDrum/Kick into AudioShare and used them for other things that way. Pretty sure you had the AudioBus mini controls working after some updates, so that does allow it to be played and recorded live.

A looper would be great. Looking with 1/16 note (etc.) quantization would be even better.

• Never caught the first one but certainly looks interesting. All the proposed updates sound promising for this type of app. For me personally anything modulation related, esoteric/new age (golden ratio/432Hz) is always a good thing. Also pitch and harmonic options are appreciated.

• I like the Kick one you did. FlexyKick?

Great for just creating nice synth kick drum sounds to sample.

I actually really like the simplicity of its single purpose use. I guess if you could very easily record (on activation of the kick) and 'open in' that would help workflow. Or save a batch of different kicks and sounds out in one go?

• Ok cool! Thanks guys!
    Yeah I find myself not using a lot anymore because of some problems in the workflow, but using it made me a lot better at playing percussions!!

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    I like the Kick one you did. FlexyKick?

I actually really like the simplicity of its single purpose use. I guess if you could very easily record (on activation of the kick) and 'open in' that would help workflow. Or save a batch of different kicks and sounds out in one go?

Nice, I like the idea. It makes perfect sense!

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    I like the Kick one you did. FlexyKick?

+1
    I dont have FlexyDrum but got FlexyKick and love it.