Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Meteor Multitrack Recorder: The Video Plugin

edited June 2013 in App Tips and Tricks

In this demo and tutorial I show how to use the video plugin in Meteor Multitrack Recorder to add music to your videos. The perfect option for anyone who wants to add music to their videos using Audiobus compatible apps without the use of a computer. In this video I play iGrand over top of a video I created of photos I took with iPhone, I created the video and all my videos on iPad using Pinnacle Studio.

Comments

• Nice demo - nice looking cat too!

• Great demo! Thanks for posting this!

• cool vid...thanks

• Thanks guys. I have a video coming that will explain the rest of the app too. Just wanted to get one of the video plugin out there, basically couldn't find any info on it anywhere and it's really good. I feel like Meteor doesn't get the recognition it deserves, hoping to change that soon cause It's a really good DAW.

• I don't know of any other app for video scoring on the iPad either. I'm very limited on space in my tablet, and I've been trying to decide which to delete--Beatmaker 2 or Meteor. It's been a tough call, and I haven't made a decision yet, but I've always wanted to score music to video on my iPad, and this may just be the tool for it.

• @Audiojunkie Auria has a video plugin also, It's $4.99. I haven't been able to try it yet but I'm sure the one for Meteor will work a lot more smoothly. When I was testing the Meteor video plugin I was able to record BM2, AmpKit, and Beat-Machine through Audiobus simultaneously while watching the video on an iPad3 without any lag.. I seriously doubt the same could be done with Auria. But I'm just guessing :-)

• Just got the video plugin for Meteor. I was beginning to give up hope that there would be a tut on using this plugin as info in the manual is scant. By the way one thing which was baffling me was how to reload a video without having to import it each time you open Meteor. If you save/export to Meteors file system then on opening the project again you the video is loaded immediately from the import video dialogue.