Seline Redux - Thank You!

Eric here from Amidio. I wanted to thank users for the recent mentions of Seline Redux and acknowledge the support I continue to get from the AudioBus community. What a great community of real people. :)

I want everyone to know that I hear you and have been hard at work. As a sole Indie, I may not always be working on what you personally want, but I always try to respond and use user feedback to set my priorities. So keep it coming.

For those of you who have not tried Seline Redux, I'm making it Free for a day or so, then only $1US until Friday. Then it goes to $4US which is still a great price with 14 bundled instruments, 3 drones, 4 drum loops, and all other features enabled including: AudioBus (of course), MIDI, Custom Scales, 3 Keyboards, File Manager, Over dubbing, and effects.

:) Thank You!! :)

Comments

• Always a pleasure playing Seline Redux.

I have always found your product support and communication to be top notch :)

• Still one of my favorite synths! Easy to play, and the sounds are top notch. I love all the flute ones.

• Thanx Eric

• I'd like to give it a shot as I've heard good things about it here. Looks like two versions on the App Store? Which one are you discounting to get folks to give it a try?

• Good effort Eric.

• @AmidioInc -- actually we should thank you! You resurrected some very cool apps and have provided the needed support...not an easy task, I'm sure.

• @lukesleepwalker - It's the "Seline Redux Synth" that is discounted. The "Seline Redux Pro" is really just for prior owners of Seline. They are the same App with the Pro having all the available sounds included at a high price. I actually would almost like to remove the Pro version because of all the negative reviews that occurred back in 2013 when it was neglected. It does sell some, which I'm very grateful for, and it available as a free upgrade to those early supporters. :|

@TozBourne - I'll second that "not an easy task" but the kind words from so many people have lifted my spirits more than anything else since I started this business.

• @AmidioInc said:
    @lukesleepwalker - It's the "Seline Redux Synth" that is discounted. The "Seline Redux Pro" is really just for prior owners of Seline. They are the same App with the Pro having all the available sounds included at a high price. I actually would almost like to remove the Pro version because of all the negative reviews that occurred back in 2013 when it was neglected. It does sell some, which I'm very grateful for, and it available as a free upgrade to those early supporters. :|

@TozBourne - I'll second that "not an easy task" but the kind words from so many people have lifted my spirits more than anything else since I started this business.

So much so you are top notch, I still to this day am not sure if I was wrong or the app but you took the position to make me the priority and be right as the customer.

When in fact, I may not have been.

That is so cool. Rare indeed.

• OK, I'll check it out. Thx.

• Wow. Not abandoned after all. Mind you I had kinda forgotten all about it.

• Over two years since the last update. Was unsure if I could even build the App. Music gods were looking over my shoulder.

• @AmidioInc said:
    Over two years since the last update. Was unsure if I could even build the App. Music gods were looking over my shoulder.

....and we are looking over theirs :)