Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSymphonic

edited February 2016 in Support and Feedback

Hi everyone, since I updated iSymphonic by Crudebyte, my doesn't seems to work. Everytime I try to download them it says Error Occurred (code 4081). I already uninstalled the app completly but still nothing. Anyone having the same problem? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• @DeeBurner said:
    Hi everyone, since I updated iSymphonic by Crudebyte, my in-app-purchase doesn't seems to work. Everytime I try to download them it says Error Occurred (code 4081). I already uninstalled the app completly but still nothing. Anyone having the same problem? Thanks for your help.

I have had some wonkiness in the past, but none recently.

• Thank you for your reply. It's the first time the app does something like this. I already tried to contact the developpers few days before but nothing from them.

• @DeeBurner said:
    Thank you for your reply. It's the first time the app does something like this. I already tried to contact the developpers few days before but nothing from them.

Keep nagging them. What machine/ios version are you using?

• I'm using an iPad air 2 running ios 9.0.2

• @DeeBurner said:
    I'm using an iPad air 2 running ios 9.0.2

I'm guessing it's at their end. I did struggle because of file size with some of the IAPs, but again, not recently. Keep trying and def. keep annoying them :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DeeBurner said:

I'm guessing it's at their end. I did struggle because of file size with some of the IAPs, but again, not recently. Keep trying and def. keep annoying them :)

Thank you Johnny I'll try to contact them again.

• How do you contacted them?. They have always responded to my requests through their official site by mail in less than a day but the response always shows up on the trash folder for some reason.

• @Lacm1993 said:
    How do you contacted them?. They have always responded to my requests through their official site by mail in less than a day but the response always shows up on the trash folder for some reason.

I contacted them throught the official site.

• @DeeBurner said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DeeBurner said:

iOS 9.0.2 ? Do you mean iOS 9.2.2?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@DeeBurner said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DeeBurner said:

No, I'm still on ios 9.0.2

• @DeeBurner said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@DeeBurner said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DeeBurner said:

I know they had some trouble with IAP downloading, but it seemed to be fixed in the last update, but only tried it with the latest iOS, so sorry I can't help. Hope you get it sorted :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@DeeBurner said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@DeeBurner said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DeeBurner said:

I know they had some trouble with IAP downloading, but it seemed to be fixed in the last update, but only tried it with the latest iOS, so sorry I can't help. Hope you get it sorted :)

No problem, thank you for your informations :)

• @DeeBurner said:

@Lacm1993 said:
    How do you contacted them?. They have always responded to my requests through their official site by mail in less than a day but the response always shows up on the spam folder for some reason.

Did you check your spam folder?, for some reason their response always end there in my case

• edited February 2016

@Lacm1993 said:

@DeeBurner said:

@Lacm1993 said:
    How do you contacted them?. They have always responded to my requests through their official site by mail in less than a day but the response always shows up on the spam folder for some reason.

Did you check your spam folder?, for some reason their response always end there in my case

Yes, My problem is solved thank you everyone. :)