Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Another Free Download...how to make deep sound with a tiny iPhone ;)

edited June 2013 in Creations

Audiobus + AlchemyMobile + Minimapper + MagellanJr + ThumbJam + BeatMaker2 = Awesome :D
All sounds put together as Audiotracks in BeatMaker2 for mixdown the final mix straight out of my iPhone5 (no fx etc. used within BM2 here. All audiotracks are (as usual live improved plays with my iPhone5, never use a keyboard). Alchemy was played not in Audiobus but over virtual midi in the background (because i filtered just ThumbJam and Minimapper trough the Magellan FX, Alchemy is still brilliant in this case). I controlled all apps with Alchemy over virtual midi at the same time because i wanted to record the awesome alchemy pad changes live. So 3 Audiobus Sessions and the ground was there. Then i put about 20 audiotracks as FX or synth (all played in alchemy) over it while hearing the track again and again...voila...a new track was born from the idea to finish within some hours! My normal workflow for most of my tracks. Here is the track:

...would like to see similar things how you awesome guys here make your tracks!
Indeed it's a free download (wav) like all my tracks!
Cheers and a nice Sunday!