Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shut off for the Audiobus app? It's running in the background.

How do I shut it off? I just can't figger it out. There is no 'run in background' option for this app in the settings of my iphone (obviously, since it's kind of always running in the background...) I saw another post on here where someone said this topic was discussed in another entry, but I couldn't find that entry on the forum. It's flashing in red up at the top of my i4s...

Comments

• Just double tap your home button and then long hold on any of the apps that are open and then you can close which ever apps you want by tapping the X. This is how you close all apps still running in the background.

• That's because there are too many stickies! Last one: forum.audiob.us/discussion/75/how-to-get-rid-of-the-red-audiobus-recording-bar-across-the-top-of-the-screen