Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track original rock/blues

edited February 2016 in Creations

I haven't posted anything in a while, had some health issues that set me back a bit. Finished this song about a week ago. It's my typical blues/rock kinda thingy. I like my rock and roll loose and sloppy, like most everything else in my life. Any comments on mix, performance, song, etc. is appreciated.

Apps used: ToneStack, Bias-Amps, Drum Loops HD (I think), MultiTrack DAW, Auria Pro, AudioBus, Final Touch, AudioShare

Comments

• Great feel - I like it!

• Thanks, @PhilW. I appreciate you having a listen.

• Nice harmonies, atmospheric - almost rockabilly vibe to the vocals at the start. Great rock/blues track :)

• Cool track. Particularly impressed with your vocal. Great delivery. Perfect arrangement and a seasoned performance. Sounded like a full band.
    Out of interest, what plug ins did you use in Auria Pro?

• To me sounds like a great mix of 'Draw the Line' era Aerosmith, Creedence and Crüe.

• edited February 2016

@AlterEgo_UK Thank you for listening, Colin.

@AndyE Thank you very much. I have a drum preset that I like to start with on the Channel strip EQ/Compressor; I've got the Microwarmer and PSP Echo on the lead vocals, the FXpansion ChanComp (which I really like on vocals) on the b/u vocals, along with the Golden Glue IR pack for the convolution reverb on everything except the lead vocals. I like the Golden Glue add on a lot. Finally, a notch in ProQ2 on the master insert. I used the PSP channel strip and limiter on the master.

@SpookyZoo thank you, sir. I was in a band that did "Smokin' in the Boys Room" Crue style a long time ago. I appreciate you listening.