Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"The Point" new tune

edited June 2013 in Creations

Here's a tune I wrote immediately after reading the posts about the IOS MARS problems. http://snd.sc/11uLTnH

I realize I'm not involved at all with any of the people involved, but Doug once gave me one of the nicest compliments about one of my songs that anyone's ever shared with me, and the keyboard solo is played on a keyboard that Ryan recommended a on post once, using of of Doug's favorite apps - Neo Keys. And I tried to think of a melody that Jo might like for that part. I guess my point is these people have all influenced me and probably you this year in your musical development. I felt I owed them something.

Comments