Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog sample rate issue?

I was trying to use Animoogs built in recorder on iPhone and copy the audio to use elsewhere. A message popped up stating audio copy only works with a sample rate of 44100 or something and that I should change the sample rate in the settings. I went to the settings and changed it in the drop down menu. But the text below the drop down still states that the current sample rate is 48000. Even after I changed it. As such it will not allow me to copy the audio. I'm on iPhone 6s, with iOS 9 but one update behind. Anybody know anything?

Comments

• edited February 2016

With no headphones plugged in on an iPhone 6S it is locked to 48k. Apple dropped the ball big time on that one. Just plug in headphones and do your recordings and it should use 44.1k again.

The fact that audiocopy only supports 44.1k is a separate issue, and an archaic limitation also.

• Thank you!!! I usually use headphones, figures the one time I didn't this pops up.