Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apefilter and Dedalus updated with link !

Nice morning surprise !

Comments

• These are some of the better developers out there as they frequently update their apps and incorporate features like Audiobus, MidiBus, and Link. There's some consistency across their apps which helps in learning to get more from them. Very useful for changing up your sounds.

• Love the new UI too !

• Hi, thanks for the appreciation!
    There is a 40% discount for Dedalus for the next 48 hours.
    Here is a video I did with the new interface:

• Dedalus....great app, that's all that needs saying :)

• Bought and finished my bundle :)

• Great app, here's an older vid without link but gives idea of what it does for those unfamiliar

• I wish developers would post demonstrations of effects apps using a synth, or anything other than a drum loop. I own the holderness effects bundle and sugar bytes bundle. Would this bring anything new to the table?

• I like the color of the new icon for Ape too. The green one was ooooogly.......

• @High5denied said:
    I like the color of the new icon for Ape too. The green one was ooooogly.......

+1!