Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TC-Helicon: Voice Rack FX Audio Unit

Hey guys! I realize that the original thread for our Vocal FX app, Voice Rack FX has been revived here since we launch version 2.0 a couple days ago, but since it really is a from the ground up rebuilt I thought it deserved it's own new thread here.

The app has a completely new interface, you can now edit the parameters of each effect, and it is ready for Audio Unit implementation. The price is currently only $1 and you can get it here:
http://taps.io/BMYuA

A more detailed look at what the app offers:
-50 vocal FX presets designed by TC-Helicon
-NEW ability to tweak key parameters to dial in your perfect vocal sound
-'Mute' function to kill incoming audio signal
-'Talk' function to easily bypass FX
-Store your favourite presets using the 5 radio buttons(this also saves any setting changes to the preset you have made)
-Recal your favourites using external MIDI control
-AUDIOBUS supported
-Control time based effects like delays with Tap Tempo function.
-Warp pitch and gender modelling in real time using the pitch slider

Really looking forward to hearing more about what you guys think of version 2.0!

Thanks for the support, here's some FREE download codes for the quick movers....
NHF7EL6XJRR4
NPYWJNRYKYK3
PM76LL9RFRML
9R9PXYMY7F7E
JYEEJMMME6NA

Comments

• I saw MIDI and bought it instantly yesterday, thanks! sounds great so far

• The app update is sweet! I've only checked it out a short while. It looks great, sounds amazing, and is going to be helpful for my songs for sure!

• You guys did a great job with this app!

• Cool just got the fx for free via complete my bundle !

• I have had it for a while and am very pleased with the update, the ability to tweak the parameters is huge!

• Thank you! It is necessary with the possibility of correction, EFFECTS! Do not stop! Good health!

• Echoverb :)

• It's a great app

• edited February 2016

It's $1!
    Buy it guys

• Bought it, once I figured out how to raise the sound levels it seems to work really well. I especially love the Church Monks preset, love that reverb. Very nicely done, and seems to work better than my other voice-modification apps that have a lot more control... maybe lack of control and limited presets in this app is a good thing!

• Great job on this app and really like how it fully integrates with the Voice Jam Studio looper.

• Thanks for all the feedback everyone, super pleased to hear you are enjoying the app!

As @Jumpercollins mentioned, there is now also a bundle for Voice Rack: FX AND VoiceJam Studio which essentially gives you the new Voice Rack for free when you buy VoiceJam Studio. The price has been dropped on VJS to $3.99 (down from $9.99) so there's some huge value there. If you already own VJS, complete the bundle and receive the new Voice Rack for free. If you have already purchased VRFX, add VoiceJam Studio to your collection for only $2.99 :)

https://itunes.apple.com/app-bundle/voice-jam-fx-rack-bundle/id981145763?mt=8

• Thanks for the bundle - I previously bought the FX version for a higher price and so just got the Studio version for free!

• Amazing deal!

• I used to love the previous version and with great happiness I downloaded the update.Unfortunately there is no signal coming, neither if you open the app as it is, nor inside AB. I have an ipad 4th gen and working with itrack dock.I hope that there is going to be a fix any time soon.

• @AlexDemo said:
    I used to love the previous version and with great happiness I downloaded the update.Unfortunately there is no signal coming, neither if you open the app as it is, nor inside AB. I have an ipad 4th gen and working with itrack dock.I hope that there is going to be a fix any time soon.

I rebooted my iDevice and used the audio as an IAA with AudioShare and it started working. It was not working with Loopy at all, and I didn't try it with anything else.

• @AlexDemo said:
    I used to love the previous version and with great happiness I downloaded the update.Unfortunately there is no signal coming, neither if you open the app as it is, nor inside AB. I have an ipad 4th gen and working with itrack dock.I hope that there is going to be a fix any time soon.

Hi Alex, is this lack of signal limited to the dock? ie. do you get any signal if you just try to use with the on board mic of the iPad?

• might be a dumb question but i assume it's usable on all kinds of stuff,not only vocals?

• @Crabman said:
    might be a dumb question but i assume it's usable on all kinds of stuff,not only vocals?

Yes absolutely. The effects are intended for vocals, but nothing to stop you putting any audio through them. Someone posted about putting drums through one of the effects (sorry, can't remember more details)

• @Crabman said:
    might be a dumb question but i assume it's usable on all kinds of stuff,not only vocals?

It works well on drums. I've got some kits playing through Deep Voice....gives the kit a wooden feel....kinda made me laugh too as the graphics are wood and the settings are called Man Cave and Macho :p

• Tailored for vocals for sure, but I've seen some great other things done with it. From guitars to drums to synths.

• Even though it says 'Voice Rack FX' in the title it certainly isn't limited to that :)

Same applies for any type of effect app.
    Nothing stops us from running beatboxes and vocals thru amp-simulations for creative purposes.

@TCapps sometimes the app alerts the user to attach headphones.

This mostly happens when using it as IAA-Effect or with AudioBus when switching back to the app or starting the app standalone.

I think this should be optional and would allow us to use 'feedback' in creative ways :)

• @Samu said:
    Even though it says 'Voice Rack FX' in the title it certainly isn't limited to that :)

Same applies for any type of effect app.
    Nothing stops us from running beatboxes and vocals thru amp-simulations for creative purposes.

@TCapps sometimes the app alerts the user to attach headphones.

This mostly happens when using it as IAA-Effect or with AudioBus when switching back to the app or starting the app standalone.

I think this should be optional and would allow us to use 'feedback' in creative ways :)

+1

• @TCapps said:

@AlexDemo said:

Hi Alex, is this lack of signal limited to the dock? ie. do you get any signal if you just try to use with the on board mic of the iPad?

I will check it tomorrow without the dock