Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Magellan Crashing

Any attempt to open Magellan in AB or independently crashes immediately. Air2, iOS 9.2. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• No, same iPad and same iOS version. As usual maybe an iPad reboot or delete and reinstall the app might solve the problem.

• @Lacm1993. Thanks. Did all that but I'll take another crack at it. Working fine on my ipad3, 8.4.1. Typically Magellan has been trouble free.

• No trouble over here. Air 1/latest etc.

• Ok here same setup. Try changing the preset that Magellan opens with just in case it's corrupt.

• I had 'crashing issues' with Magellan on my 1st Gen iPad Mini especially when changing the filter-type and filter-routing but on the Air 2 I've had no such issues (yet?).

• So, delete/re install, reboot. Third time was the charmer I guess. Go figure. Just lost my favorites is all. No biggie there. Thanks fellas.