Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VoiceRack: FX -- very low microphone volume

I've just purchased VoiceRack:FX and it has illustrated a problem with my microphone. When making calls my headset or regular iPhone microphone works splendidly. But via any of my voice related apps the volume is exceeding low. I have enabled access to the microphone in privacy or whenever any popups ask for access. Is there an adjustment I need to make somewhere?

For example I tried speaking into my phone via audiobus into Loopy HD and it barely registered any waveform on my loop. I had to crank the volume after the loop was recorded by 10 db just to be able to hear it.

Comments

• I think it is related to the app itself, either Loopy or VoiceRack because when I use VoiceRack as an effect in Audioshare the volume is just fine. I just can't monitor the audio as it is being processed, probably a good thing as I'd get into one of those feedback loops where I can't speak clearly.

• Loopy maybe the culprit. there was a recent upgrade that had a bug where the input gains were too low by default.

Are you on latest loopy release?