Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampletank split.

So I manage to layer all the sounds together in Sampletank.
Can I have an upright bass on the left and a piano on the right ?
Also I was searching for a patch with Bass and ride cymbal but found nothing.

Regards to the group.

Comments

• Midi flow might be a solution :)

• Thank for the immediate answer but I can't understand exactly what you mean.

• @AlexDemo said:
    Thank for the immediate answer but I can't understand exactly what you mean.

I don't think Sampletank does splits, but using MidiFlow, you can could make a split across from your midi keyboard.

• What midi controller are you using? Many allow you to establish Zones with different midi channels and so that the midi controller itself can create the split (provided you have different midi channels for each sound in SampleTank).

• Imidipatchbay is the solution, I do it all the time for live playing, midiflow should work as well but I don't use it as much. im not near my iPad to explain the whole process. Also maybe your MIDI controller might be able to stablish different zones.

• You can't do it directly in Sampletank, but if you have a midi controller that allows splits, set up a separate midi channel either side of the split and match the Sampletank midi channels accordingly.

• Thanks guys