Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Navichord updated to 2.0

AppStore
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/navichord-harmony-explorer/id916452748?mt=8

Review
MusicAppBlog - http://www.musicappblog.com/navichord-update-7/

All-new chord pad layout
Quick chord and voicing modification
Chord presets and randomization
MIDI messages for chord pads
Quick help walkthrough
10 internal instruments
Internal instruments can be loaded separately to the grid/pads and the keyboard
Stability and speed improvements

Comments

• very nice update! thank you!
    only thing I'm missing are the nice playing diagrams. any chance you can bring them back?

• thank you @nick,
    Now when you can see live diagrams from the pad view I feel a separate list for diagrams is not really needed.
    I will check how can I bring it back.

• Brilliant update to a very cool app, but you know the more you give us the more we want, right? :)

I would like to be able to save and load different pad set-ups (perhaps you can and I just haven't figured it out yet) and (less urgently) I'd love an internal metronome also.

Lovely work though. Thank you so much.

• @JohnnyGoodyear
    You can save/load in Settings/Pads menu.
    Thanks for the metronome idea!

• fantastic update! love the pads, and separate tracks for everything. I had a blast playing multiple instruments with it. very cool

• @Navichord said:
    thank you @nick,
    Now when you can see live diagrams from the pad view I feel a separate list for diagrams is not really needed.
    I will check how can I bring it back.

yes, they may no longer be essential but I found them both usefull and pretty. maybe bring them back somewhere in the menu? but thanks again for the wonderfull update!

• Nice update thanks! :)

• Having trouble loading the new internal sounds (they're all piano right now)....sure I'm missing a trick.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Having trouble loading the new internal sounds (they're all piano right now)....sure I'm missing a trick.

My mistake: The internals load onto the pads not the keyboard.

• @Navichord said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear
    You can save/load in Settings/Pads menu.
    Thanks for the metronome idea!

Thanks so much. Works like a charm (of course).

• @JohnnyGoodyear the list with instruments is long, scroll down, there is a keyboard option too.

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Having trouble loading the new internal sounds (they're all piano right now)....sure I'm missing a trick.

My mistake: The internals load onto the pads not the keyboard.

• edited February 2016

@Navichord Thanks. Enjoying this very much. A major step forward, especially in terms of composing, but also the pleasure of playing...

• @Navichord Might be a small thing (to others) but would like to be able to copy & paste between pads to be able to re-arrange as desired etc. and clear pads individually as needed (as opposed to the 'clear all' option).

• @JohnnyGoodyear

Here is a workaround until I have a proper implementation (I agree, it is needed):
    Copy - play a pad, then use (+) to assign to a new pad
    Clear - Settings/Pad menu, "Edit selected" section, Clear (scroll down to get there)

• @Navichord said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear

Here is a workaround until I have a proper implementation (I agree, it is needed):
    Copy - play a pad, then use (+) to assign to a new pad
    Clear - Settings/Pad menu, "Edit selected" section, Clear (scroll down to get there)

Thanks!

• @Nathan thank you! It works well under AB but Link is not needed. The app doesn't produce rhythm, hence no need to sync.

• I'm loving this update as well. It has made an already useful app even more useful.

I have one request though. Any chance you might add a "Hold" button at some point?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

• @Paulyboy thanks. Yes, there will be a hold button in coming updates.

• Hi, can it be externally sequenced? And can one note (from a sequencer) trigger a chord?
    In App Store it says that it can trigger notes in synths etc...
    Thanks

• @soundklinik as for now the pads can't be triggered externally, but I'm planning to add this feature later.
    You can indeed trigger other synths from Navichord as long as they have midi input (most of them do). Also it is possible to assign different synths for chords and keyboard or combine with internal instruments.

• @Navichord said:
    @Paulyboy thanks. Yes, there will be a hold button in coming updates.

Awesome thanks!

• Brilliant app! Thank-you for the continued development.

• Fantastic update. Made my day! Thanks!

• Double plus good on the 'hold' button.

• Impressive update!

• Thank you!
    The best 'thank you' for a developer is 5 stars in the AppStore.
    Please consider rating Navichord, it takes a few seconds but it matters a lot.

• Will give it 5 stars... And please a hold button :)
    Great update, love it!!!