Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some Different Drummer Tracks

edited June 2013 in Creations

The drums in this track, including the sounds, are from DD. I wanted to show that a fairly standard beat can be generated with this app. Automation is used to subtly change the beat over time.

There are no DD sounds in this track, but all of the parts except the vocal part that comes in near the end were generated by Different Drummer. The sounds are from Magellan, Alchemy and Animoog.

Comments

• Nice tracks. Thanks for posting.

• Nice work on those tracks @iClifDotMe! I think there's a lot of potential to the app, and kudos to the dev for the attention and time he's put into it. I know there's been some friction between him and others on this forum, but his initial pricing made the app an easy target. Even at $50, it is still out of reach to many, but I do think the app is substantially different than anything else out there.

• my favorite DD demos yet.

• @syrupcore thanks!

Here's another I finished up this morning. Everything was composed with Different Drummer. All of the sounds are from Alchemy. I recorded the 8 midi tracks from DD into Cubasis and then used Cubasis to trigger Alchemy and record the audio tracks.

• Nice job again!

• Nice clip.

Glad to see you see (hear) that you are getting great results with DD and its MIDI output.