Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundPrism Electro - YouTube demo with Animoog

edited February 2016 in Creations

Well, y'all inspired me with this talk of SoundPrism Link last week. I opened up SoundPrism Electro for the first time in a while and started tinkering. Here's what I came up with:

and I put more details of whats going on at my blog http://depthwaves.blogspot.com/

I was quite pleased with the patch I came up with in Animoog, kind of a stab chord thingy. and I was extra pleased with how well SoundPrism Electro performs as a MIDI controller.

Comments

• edited February 2016

cheers mgmg. I just listened to this in the car and realized how crappy some of this is. I thinked I mucked up my AUFX:Push settings. The side-chain comp was sounding way better the other day when I was fiddling around.

anyhow, I can assure you that in that special moment on my sofa:

SoundPrism with Animoog is certified as FullJoy

• I was listening on my work computer. Sounded pretty good.

• @mgmg4871 oh dear, please extend my apologies to your colleagues! :#

and thanks... mostly I'm noticing that the version I posted to YouTube doesn't do justice to how nicely AUFX:Push can pump out a really clean side chain compression in realtime. I love that stuff, lol.

• Lol. I work alone.