Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone+Nanostudio horror soundtracks from about 4 years ago

edited February 2016 in Creations

Hello! Long time lurker here. I was inspired by @Cinebient 's post of some old Nanostudio tracks to post some of my old NS iPhone tracks from about 4 years ago. (Cinebient- your link is broken though, I wanted to hear it!)

I was going through a big horror/science fiction soundtrack vibe at the time. I'll post up some newer stuff using Audiobus soon and now I've joined I'll start commenting rather than lurking :)

Comments

• Interesting and pretty spooky track. And welcome to the former lurkers club!

• edited February 2016

Welcome @Ed209 This is a bit spooky, which is the idea I guess. Funny how four years can feel (sound?) like a generation in iOS terms. This thought prompted by a synth sound here which recalls another era almost, although it's really only ten minutes ago :) Maybe it's not time but more familiarity with a particular noise.

Look forward to hearing more recent stuff from you. Consider checking out the very informal Song of The Month Club if you want to share anything current and thereby open yourself up to the (very friendly) hoi polloi...

• Thanks for the welcomes. I have some more stuff in the works now thanks to a new iPad+Audiobus+Cubasis (heaven!), but I'll spend some time checking out more member's tracks and getting a feel for the CREATIONS page before posting more tracks. I don't want to be that guy who just posts his own!
    Cheers