Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Prepared digital piano, any alternatives to Bitklavier?

I really like the idea behind Bitklavier and the prepared digital piano, but i find it too buggy and limited in his export options to spend time to dig it and really understand how it works...
so, anyone knows any alternative? even a non dedicated app...

Comments

• @BiancaNeve said:
    There's a caustic version here.

http://www.sampleism.com/productionszvon

thanks! caustic has always been in my wish list but i've never bought it, i think now is time...

• Hey everyone, my name is Mike Mulshine. I am one of the lead developers of bitKlavier and work directly with Dan Trueman on a regular basis. The new version of bitKlavier was build with JUCE and is very stable on iOS, Mac, and Windows. In addition, regular updates and fixes will continue for the indefinite future. Check out all things bitKlavier on our website.

Here is the first tutorial for getting started with the new app.

• edited February 2018

Hey everyone, my name is Mike Mulshine. I am one of the lead developers of bitKlavier and work directly with Dan Trueman on a regular basis. The new version of bitKlavier was build with JUCE and is very stable on iOS, Mac, and Windows. In addition, regular updates and fixes will continue for the indefinite future. Check out all things bitKlavier on our website.

The new version does support IAA audio. IAA midi is not supported quite yet, but hopefully will be soon. The new app is a lot more powerful and robust! Soon, generic sample input will be supported using SoundFonts.

Here is the first tutorial for getting started with the new app.