Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Raising Atlantis" Album

edited February 2016 in Creations

Raising Atlantis

Auria was used to compose and mix.
Audiobus and Audioshare were utilized where needed.
Not an all-inclusive list, but what I felt were significant per track:
The wonder of civilizations - Imini, Laplace, Animoog, Alchemy, B step Sequencer.
Empire - iFretless Brass, Orphion
Rain On the Moon - Impc Pro, Nave, Galileo, Sopranotron, Phawuo
Sequnce 41 - Thor, Xynthesizer
Up From The Sea - Alchemy, iSem, Wave Generator, Multitrack daw
Calypso - Wave Generator, DrumJam
Sequence 73 - Filtatron, Magellan
Beatrice - MitoSynth, Impc Pro, Imachine, some personal field recordings
Mensa - Virtual ANS, Dedalus, Samvada
Kickin’ and Screamin’ - Oscilab, Filtatron, field recordings I made
I processed externally with tape, tubes, an analog equilizer and expansion.
Hope you enjoy and THANKS FOR LISTENING!

Comments

• Nice work @WMWM -- great mix of sounds evoking all kinds of moods. Nice mix of expermental sounds and cool grooves. Pretty impressive list of apps used. Very well done!

• Thanks for Listening TozBourne. I appreciate the comments.

• Nice range of sounds and styles @WMWM with some luscious pads and great percussion. Congrats! :)

• Muchos Gracias @AlterEgo_UK I appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment. I am humbled by both your comments.

If anybody was interested I could mark these as a download.

• Wow.. Great work @WMWM, and excellent variety of apps used. I've listened to kickin' an screamin' and Mensa so far and I really like. Nice one. Will be back for more at some point soon.. Cheers.