Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Iosmars

Hi guys
I am dougs partner jo. As many of you know Doug was co founder of iosmars, unfortunatly after a disagreement between myself and ryan, ryan has decided to end the partnership. My deepest apologies to all concerned for having an opinion.
Kind regards

Jo

Comments

• Bummer! Sorry to hear that.

• This is Doug....yeah due to a difference in opinons I have quit iosmars...If you go to the iosmars website Ryan has stated that I demanded that we charge devs for links and that I then quit in a rage....I DID NOT DEMAND THAT...all I suggested was linkshare, and it was only a suggestion...anyone who knows me, knows that rage is something I dont do..due to Ryans declaration of war upon me..I have decided it wise to remove myself from this and every other forum I am involved in for the time being..as this is not a place for arguments...I would like to thank everybody for all the great comments and help and advise I have got from here..However thesoundtestroom YT will continue to post....but there may be a short break..Jo has been very upset by Ryans personal insults to her...and this is the main reason why we are taking a break..its supposed to be fun and creative and now its not......cheers guys...see you soon..

• That's a shame (and on the back of the very public fallout between Amidio and Rhism). I totally agree this should be fun and creative. Best wishes guys - enjoy your break ;-)

• I'm sorry to hear about this, Doug and Jo. I must admit, it's always seemed to me that Ryan has a bit of a temper on him. It flares up occasionally on here, and then he says "It's cool" or whatever in the thread and people see that as the situation being defused, but having seen him as potentially volatile I was always interested in how a partnership with him was going to work. Best of luck to you both, and I hope we see you back here soon.

• Disagreements over policy between partners should NEVER descend into personal insults. Particularly as it's only a website. Disappointing.

• Hi Doug and Jo. That is such a shame but let's hope a little break and space on either side will help smooth things down a little. I look forward to your next video on YT.

• Sorry to hear this guys, good luck for the future ;(

• Don't know all the facts and details but very sorry to see this disagreement. I've been working with Ryan for the last few months and I have no complaints there. And in all my interactions with Doug he's been a perfect gentleman. I hope time can heal this rupture.

• Sorry to read about all this. I hope you will be back soon, Doug, as I have been learning a lot from you and your videos. My impression as a total outsider was that the outburst and news items on IOSMars was more than a bit hot headed, out of order and OTT. I hope things will be patched up soon and I can continue to read your comments on this board. I always look for @thesoundtestroom posts first off every morning. I look forward to looking for your YT videos in future but don't be away too long. Thanks for helping me Doug.

• @Michael R Grant said- " ryan has a bit of a temper on him."

We are all adults here, so there's no need to keep walking on eggshells...
    I thought it very unprofessional that Ryan would post that right on the front page of iosmars, as if it's HIS site....

My guess is that he just can't stand to be wrong, and even when he's wrong he's right. Take for example one time he got in an argument with me about BM2's support of 24 bit files... When he realized he was wrong, his story changed to 'well, I don't care about the numbers, I'm a musician and it sounds good to me'....
    For the record, I never even argued the point that iOS stuff DOES sound very good, I was simply stating that BM2 will convert any format you throw at it to 44.1-16 bit.

Whatever... Doug and Jo, best of luck, and steer clear of the passive/aggressive types in the future!

• Ok guys, lets not bury Ryan, although I didn't agree with his method of making his point, Ryan has done something in the past I've never seen done. He made a apology video. I think everyone should have a chance to reconcile. I think both of these guys are a value to IOS music. We should let them work this out without any negative influence. I really hope that happens @Ryan, @Doug, @Jo.

• edited June 2013

Correction: the video apology was not by Ryan, but to Ryan. I guess the point then can be we all make mistakes. Besides they only know the the whole story.

• We should let them work this out without any negative influence. I really hope that happens @Ryan, @Doug, @Jo.

+1

• +1 as well. I've been scratching my head about this since I first heard about it, and I don't want to jump to any conclusions since I wasn't there. I've never had any problems with Doug or Ryan and think they both contributed a lot to my knowledge, as well as others in this forum, and for that I am very grateful. I just hope they can reconcile their differences. We've all made mistakes, but if you can learn from them, I don't think they're mistakes at all.

• This is a great shame as I personally value the contributions made by both sides. I hope that things can be sorted out, as has been said, this is supposed to be fun.

• Sheeeeeet

Doug,man.

Don't spend too long in the wilderness.

We luv u bruv..