Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

beatmaker 2 Imini synth issue

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum I recently got audiobus on the recommendation from a friend and so far I'm really liking it but what I wanted to ask is has anyone run into this same issue . When I use imini with with beatmaker 2 for some reason it only allows me to use the keyboard from imini to record my parts in to beatmaker2 sequencer but my friend is able to use beatmaker 2 synth to trigger the Imini synth to play all his keyboard parts . Not sure if it's because Im using an Ipad 2 and He's using an Ipad Mini. Thanks in advance for any advice you can sure.

Comments

• Maybe your friend has made a separate keyboard track in BeatMaker 2 that sends midi to iMini?